Leaving this place...
Leaving my home...
at the end of this month
Used to countdown when am I gonna leave
But I didn't dare to count anymore
There isn't much time left~~
and there are so many things I haven't do
there are so many things I hope to do once again before I leave
and there are so many...
So Many People that i can't let go...
but will all stay at here when i leave
Words aren't coming out from my mouth
it's not that i have nothing to say...
Just too much to say
and i don't know where to START!!!
Am i really willing to study abroad?
I don't think so~~~
I'm still a 3 years old child...mayb...
Deep in my HEART~~~
I hope that something will happen so that i need not to leave my home...
It's not that this country is too lovely...the people here are too nice until I WANT to stay here...
It's just because...
My past is here..my present is here...
My heart is here...my everything are here~~~
It's really hard to put away everything...
and then go towards a place that u will be alone there...
U have no friends there...
U have no families there...
U have nothing and no one but only u!!!
I HATE TO BE LONELY!!!
so just PULL THE TRIGGER><'''
No comments:
Post a Comment