Wednesday, February 23, 2011

way before I realize...I am already here
I've grown up
I've missed out all the time where I can do something I want at the moment I want it
now I am already too late to regret coz I can never stop regretting whenever I've started

I'm in love with the life I'm having now
I'm in love with all the friends I have now
I'm in love with every songs I hear now

you can say that my heart is empty
you can also say that my heart is full
whatever you said,it's just so right
everything just seem to be so right at this moment
I appreciate every moment in my life now
I just wish that I will have less regression someday when I recall back what I've did

Sesame...
my heart is very small
it's easy to fill it up
so just fill up my heart with love you have and willing to share
I am blessed now

No comments: