We are nothing at all
We've got nothing at all
When you're trying hard to be the king of the world
Can you see that we are only hurting this world
We've got nothing at all
When you're trying hard to be the king of the world
Can you see that we are only hurting this world
While I was laughing so hard during the dance practice just now with my friends
not even a minute that I have this thought of laughing for the very last time
after the practice I even started up the talk bout the end of earth
If the day really did come
none of us can do anything
We can DO NOTHING
coz we're NOTHING AT ALL!!!
When the day comes
can I be with my family
Can i catch the breath before saying I LOVE YOU?
I'm afraid that I don't even have a second to say my last word
I'm so so afraid of losing my family
I'm weak
I'm fragile
I'm weak
I'm fragile
but I know I can be tough enough when it comes to protect my family..
I am NO ONE AT ALL
but I LOVE MY FAMILY
but I LOVE MY FAMILY
and on my very last moment in this world
I wanna be with them
No comments:
Post a Comment